Hey there! This page is here to help you get the most out of the Student Voice Hub! We’ve got a list of questions answered below – you can read through in order or jump to the question that’s giving you the most trouble.
As always, if you have any other questions or concern please don’t hesitate to contact us.
How do I create an account?
All VicSRC Partner Schools get a Student Voice Hub membership as part of their partnership. Once you’ve signed up you’ll get an email outlining how to access your Student Voice Hub account. By logging into the Student Voice Hub you will be able to access member only content including resources specifically designed for teachers to improve student voice in your school.
If you have any questions about becoming a VicSRC Partner School, please get in touch with our Sponsorships and Partnerships Officer at [email protected]
If you are a school outside of Victoria and would like to get your school on the Hub, please contact us.
How do I change/update my password?
- Log into your Student Voice Hub account
- Navigate to the ‘Dashboard’ at the top of the page
- Click the ‘Update Details/Password’ tab on the left
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and type your new password
- Click ‘Submit’ to ensure your details are successfully updated
How do I access teacher specific resources?
- Log into your Student Voice Hub Account using either a School or Teacher login
- Navigate to the Resource Hub
- Choose “for teacher” from the theme dropdown menu
- Click Search
How do I save resources to my personal dashboard?
We recommend saving resources you find helpful to your dashboard, so that you can quickly access them at any time.
- Find the resource you would like to save
- Click the purple bookmark button found on the right hand menu
- The button will turn pink if the resource has been saved
- Click on Dashboard in the header menu
- Click on My Saved Resources – you will find all saved resources here.
How are Resources Developed?
The VicSRC team works with Students, Teachers and other organisations supporting young people to develop a range of resources!
If you have a resource or examples of Student Voice that you think might help other students schools we would love to hear about it! Similarly if you have an idea for a resource that needs to be created, let us know and we will do our best to make it happen.